BLANK CAPE ACADAMY
Blank Cape Project has launched a series of online workshops tailored to professionals working with youth in high Trauma impact environments. Our workshops provide fundamental techniques design to re-awaken a person’s drive and sense of wellbeing. Sessions are designed to provide fundamental sustainable tools for health and wellness for professionals working with youth.
Come learn the fundamentals of the Blank Cape Project to re-empower and charge up the work you are already doing. Online workshop will cover fundamentals of:
- Improved Resiliency
- Self Regulation Skills
- Stress Management
- Concentration and focus
CATCH YOUR BREATH
By taking a self-inventory, participants will see first-hand, the levels of stress they experience. The group will look at several tools and techniques to circumvent the most challenging aspects of their compassion fatigue and to be able to regain a state of neuro-physiological (mind-body) regulation, recovery and resilience.
- What resilience is and what it isn’t.
- How to rediscover purpose and meaning in your work.
- Strategies to better manage challenge and change.
- The neuroscience of wellbeing and high motivation.
- Positive psychology, high performance and work satisfaction.
- How to build optimism and increased happiness no matter what.
- How to develop stress-hardy beliefs.
- Simple strategies to increase your happiness at work.
KARMA YOGA CORP
Trauma focused , Mindfulness Breath work Training for Professionals interested in working with youth. NO prior experience necessary.